- You’ll work with teams, tech leads, and managers in all our entities to create environments with high autonomy & alignment, where teams learn to self-organize based on a strong and well-understood vision and clear OKRs.
- You’ll embrace experimentation and continuous improvement of the discovery & development processes.
- You’ll be a storyteller whose mission is to find the best way to increase transparency, improve communication & enhance team dynamics.
- You’ll be a doer who continuously strives to not only improve what’s current, but find ways to introduce new - driving change to remove impediments is your bread and butter.
- You’ll coach Product Owners and teams on the effective application of Agile values, principles & practices, leading to optimal performance at a sustainable pace & high employee engagement.
- You’ll help identifying and resolving impediments on the level of the whole organization, together with other agile coaches and colleagues of all levels.
- You have 3-5+ years of work experience as Agile Coach ideally in a fast-paced environment.
- You have proven experience with at least one Agile scaling framework, and ideally have worked as a coach on an organizational level, with 30+ people in the product and tech organization.
- You have a Kaizen and Servant Leader mindset, and have a natural willingness to help people and teams to excel.
- You are a self-starter with a structured approach, and a can-do, pragmatic, solution-oriented attitude.
- You are a people person with strong emotional intelligence. You work very well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of experience and seniority.
- You know how to resolve team conflicts and make them a learning and growing experience
- You are a team player and have excellent collaboration, communication, organization, and coaching skills.
- You are fluent in written & spoken English.