- Annual budgeting for StatsBomb and developing re-forecasts to factor changes in the business and financial results. Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction.
- Determining productivity; designing accounting and internal controls systems; resolving operational and business problems; implementing change and ensuring effective and efficient internal controls to minimize business risks.
- Preparing Board Papers and other regular reports includes preparing Board Papers to support the decision-making of StatsBomb.
- Reviewing Checks, transfers, and other payments to vendors.
- Attending several meetings with customers, vendors, and other parties to negotiate agreements.
- Quantifying and evaluating investment and divestment opportunities includes:
- Preparing and/or reviewing complex financial models and analyses.
- Assessing the risk-adjusted returns of investment and divestment opportunities.
- Presenting findings to key StatsBomb stakeholders.
- You will be involved in data capture and processing for the accountancy and balance of the Group.
- Review and analyze revenue transactions and customer balances.
- Control & review of customer/vendor balances on ERP system.
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual actuals and support monthly operating reviews.
- Managing the company’s P&L and working in close collaboration with other functions with the organization.
- Help in achieving timely and accurate statutory and tax filing of the entity.
- Ensures that internal and external audits are completed successfully.
- Manage standardized operating procedures, closing calendars, and reconciliation templates
- Reconciliation, intercompany, and fixed assets policies that drive effectiveness and efficiencies
- Process effectiveness, enhanced controllership, statutory compliance, risk mitigation, and performance management at the sub-process level.
- Conveys an Inspirational Company Vision & Strategy.
- Contributes to High Performing StatsBomb Teams.
- Team Leader - Collaborate and supporting colleagues and peers across the organization, while still being able to work independently when needed.
- Results-Oriented, Meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands, and work with all types of individuals up to and including the board of directors.
- Focuses on the Customer by understanding the business from the customer’s perspective to understand business priorities and issues.
- Committed to Self-Development.
- Experience in the technology industry is an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of finance operations and treasury along with an average of 3 to 5 years of progressive work experience with a focus on financial reporting.
- Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands, and to work with all types of individuals up to and including the board of directors.
- Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem-solving, and timely problem escalation.
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
- From 3 to 5 years of experience as a finance leader
- Excellent English ( Verbal & Written).
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, accounting, finance.
- CPA / CMA designation is a must.
- The candidate must have experience with implementing ERP Systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)