We are hiring a talented User Interface Designer to help take our products to the next level!
As our lead UI Designer, you will be in charge of shaping the look, feel and experience across our product suite (5+ products and growing). The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Build communication channels between all relevant product stakeholders (PMs, Users, Developers)
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback while building a data-driven feedback loop
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard
- Excellent UI Portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process
- Self-starter with initiative!